|All da burrs.|
1. Korraz's name is actually "Korrah". Because she is dyslexic, she tends to flip letters around. She made the mistake of flipping the last letter of her name sideways to a point where it looked like another letter, and the result was Gaiyan calling her "Korraz". Koko thought it was cute and prefers friends calling her that, or "Koko", which is a little nickname Skargor came up with for her.
2. Because she is so tall next to the other Colossians, Korraz naturally looks down to be able to look at the others. It does lead to her smashing her face in doorways often, though. It's one method of pinpointing where she is, along with the glows of her coat and her loud footsteps. She can be heard moving from a good distance, as her weight gives her loud footsteps and her coat and armor on her feet give off metallic clangs.
3. Korraz only ever takes her coat off to wash it or when she sleeps, where it is still on her person as she uses it as a blanket. She likes her coat a lot and so does literally everyone.
4. Her favorite tea is blue tea, with honey in second place.
5. She is the strongest and toughest Colossian, while Olghortur is the strongest and toughest Beast. In fact, she would actually be stronger than Olgs if she was scaled to Beast sizes. She can lift 10 times her weight above her head, while Olgs can lift 3 times his weight.
6. Korraz was always a pacifist, but she frowns even more on violence after losing everything she held dear - her parents, her beloved little sister, her friends, and her home along with every of its villagers - to war. She is quite sure she will never get over the loss of her younger sister, Tovah, which she raised by herself.
7. She is a masterful blacksmith, having been taught the craft from a young age. She worked as a blacksmith back in her old home, and still does so today along with serving in the Order. When she is not needed with anything else, she will be spending her time blacksmithing things with her mate, Sirmaq, who is also a blacksmith.
8. Koko used to have a very deep voice, though she did not talk often and said very few words when she did. She liked to read stories to cubs. She had a terrifying and loud roar she used to scare off attackers away without having to hurt them. It was partly where she got the nickname "Korraz the Mountain", as she sounded like a living earthquake with her roars. The other reason is that she is huge and looks like a furry, grey, moving mountain of muscle and is just about impossible to topple over.
9. Korraz was not born mute. Rather, her lack of a voice is due to her falling off a cliffside and impaling herself on a rack of heated weapons she was working on, then getting angry and roaring at the Skallbor while she should have stayed quiet to let her throat heal. She had to pull out her manged vocal cords to be able to breathe properly, as with the blood and injured flesh blocking her throat, she would have suffocated. She never healed from it and Gaiyan could not heal her for the same reason she cannot heal her scars - they're already technically "healed" wounds.
10. I do consider Koko to be my main bison, along with Gaiyan. I've been using her as my go-to character in an RPG for 2 years now and been enjoying it.